The jacketed glass reactor is designed with double-layer glass, and the inner layer can be stirred and reacted by adding a reaction solvent. The layer can be passed through different cold and heat sources (refrigerated liquid, hot water or hot oil) for cyclic heating or cooling reactions. Under the set constant temperature, in a closed glass reactor, it can be used at normal pressure or according to the requirements of use. The stirring reaction is carried out under the condition of negative pressure, and the reflux and distillation of the reaction solution can be performed. Ideal pilot and production equipment for chemical plants, biopharmaceuticals and new material synthesis.
The working principle of jacketed glass reactor：
Through the interlayer of the double-layer glass reactor, a constant temperature (high temperature or low temperature) hot melt medium or cooling medium is injected to heat or cool the materials in the reactor at a constant temperature, and stirring can be provided.
The materials are reacted in the reactor, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. The material can be discharged from the discharge port at the bottom of the kettle, and the operation is extremely convenient. It is an ideal equipment for modern chemical sample, medium sample experiment, biopharmaceutical and new material synthesis.
It can be provided for high temperature reaction (with corresponding circulating oil bath, the maximum temperature can reach 200℃); it can also be used for low temperature reaction (with corresponding low temperature refrigerant circulation system, the minimum temperature can reach -60℃), it can be evacuated, thus Do a vacuum reaction. Moreover, its unique design makes the test safer and more convenient.
1. The reaction bottle is made of high borosilicate glass, which has excellent physical and chemical properties. The bottle is transparent, and the reaction solution can be seen.
2. The motor runs smoothly, with large torque and no sparks.
3. The PTFE components are sealed and the vacuum degree is high.
4. The deconstruction is compact and reasonable, and the operation is convenient.
5. The glass side is discharged, which is easy to operate.
6. The opening design of the kettle body is convenient for cleaning, and the glass blanking valve.
7. SUS304 stainless steel frame, with four universal mute wear-resistant casters at the bottom, which is convenient for moving equipment.
8. Liquid feeding port, negative pressure liquid feeding, negative pressure inert gas protection, pressure relief.
Jacketed Glass Reactor